Protocol analyzer software license without limitations
Express world-wide delivery guarantee
24-months Manufacturer`s Warranty
Free support for configuring the devices
The Vinci Software
The Vinci software v3 is a software package for engineers and developers to simulate and analyze protocols mainly used in electrical engineering systems. The software was created to be used in substation automation solutions to simulate SCADA, RTU, IED, protection relays, inverters and any other equipment.
Modern user-friendly interface with flexible telegram filtering.
Signal list with naming and status indication support up to 5000 tags(variables).
Multi-command execution interface.
Measurement graphical charts.
Simulation of multiple Modbus Slave devices.
* Software available for everyone(freemium) as part of Elseta's mission statement to accelerate utilities/DNO’s digitalization.
* Software is partly free to use for commercial and personal use.
* Graphical user interface (GUI) enables ease to use for site commissioning purposes.
* Cyber secure protocol communication with TLS data encryption.
* Signal list support and signal status naming (on/off).
* Log store and retrieve.
* Time sync functions for protocols based on IEC 60870-5.
* IEC 60870-5-101 Master / Slave / Monitor – Serial tele-control protocol.
* IEC 60870-5-103 Master / Slave / Monitor – IED / Protective relay protocol.
* IEC 60870-5-104 Master / Slave / Monitor – TCP/IP telecontrol protocol.
* Modbus serial ASCII/RTU Master / Slave – Serial field bus protocol.
* Modbus TCP Master(server) / Slave(client) – TCP/IP field bus protocol.
* Raw data – receive and send raw (HEX, DEC) data for any protocol monitoring.
Interface for The Vinci Expert settings configuration like RS232, RS485 pinouts, and other The Vinci Expert hardware functions.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.